Thomas Alan Budd foundation – Wheels & Ride Apparel
Background & Creative Direction:
The Thomas Alan Budd Foundation is a non profit organization with a focus on mental health and suicide prevention. Thomas is a Keynote speaker who seeks to spread awareness about surviving tragedy and promoting emotional wellness. Tom first asked me to create custom graphics for an Easton Disc Wheel Set to compliment his Look 695 back in 2018. With the slogan Reach Out | Talk and 3 beautiful bike canvas frames to work on, all that was needed next was matching custom ride jerseys.
- Create a simple tag | slogan
- Use existing bike graphics as inspiration and guide
- Use a small run custom jersey company
- Creation of the Payton & Dillon
Budd Memorial Ride
- Public relations at cycle events
- Online jersey sales
- Media coverage
- Increase in foundation
- Invite to national speaking engagements
- Increase in funds raised
Custom wheel graphics. These are for an amazing man in our community, Thomas Budd. You can find out more about what is happening with these wheels in Kelowna, join Tom and many others for The Payton & Dillon Budd Memorial Ride.